This Fall McCain Library will be seeking two work-study eligible students with strong research and customer service skills who enjoy writing for the web and designing engaging, informative displays. These individuals will need to feel comfortable:
- Assisting other students with basic research and technology questions;
- Interviewing students, Faculty, and staff to learn about their reading habits or research techniques;
- Researching assigned topics and writing brief original summaries that may be utilized in a display, handout, LibGuide, or blog post;
- Writing for the web and social media; and
- Designing content for display cases, flyers, or LibGuides.
More details to come! If you are interested keep an eye on Hire a Scottie for the Library Reference Student Assistant position that will be posted later this summer. All applicants must submit an application through Hire a Scottie. Interested individuals are also encouraged to contact Casey Long at email@example.com for more information about the position.