We are pleased to welcome to the shelves eight recently published independent studies!
- Alexandra Brosius. A Study of Bis(L-Serinato)Copper(II) Decomposition Kinetics.
- Rebecca Cross. Demographic and Environmental Variables Associated with Cognitive Test Participation of Monkeys in Large Social Groups.
- Andrea Harris. Sustainability and Integration in German Media.
- Keely Lewis. *Results Not Typical, Or Leads to Unusual Outcomes.
- Juniar Lucien. Correspondence Principle : Case Study of the Dynamics of a Classically Chaotic Water-Driven Pendulum.
- Emily Reed. Fairy Tales for Modern Queers : A Collection about Love, Representation, and Accepting Yourself in Spite of the Thorns.
- R. Larkin Taylor-Parker. Unruly Creature of the State : The Life and Times of Georgia’s Central State Hospital.
- Amanda Vincent. Interactions with Infants in the Captive Western Lowland Gorilla (Gorilla Gorilla Gorilla) Family Group at Zoo Atlanta.
Congratulations to the authors!
Browse the full list of independent studies published at Agnes Scott College (with the most recent listed first) to find the work of friends, classmates, and loved ones. All independent studies are shelved by the authors last name and are available for in-house use in the Main Reading Room.