For Alumnae Weekend, McCain Library staff pulled together pictures and fun facts from each of the classes celebrating this weekend. Most are located in the elevator display cases, but the Class of 1965 is featured in the stand alone display case on Floor 1 near the spiral staircase.
- Ground Floor Elevator Exhibit Case: 1950, 1955, & 1960
- Floor One Stand-alone Exhibit Case: 1965
- Floor One Elevator Exhibit Case: 1970, 1975, & 1980
- Floor Two Elevator Exhibit Case: 1985, 1990, & 1995
- Floor Three Elevator Exhibit Case: 2000, 2005, & 2015
In the Main Reading Room, you will easily spot the Independent Studies published by students throughout the years by looking for the burgundy books that match the color of the ceiling in the Main Reading Room.
Yearbooks and Newspapers
Just behind the Independent Studies you will find copies of the college yearbooks, newspapers, and even the literary magazine. You can also find many of these resources online through our Special Collections and Archives LibGuide.