As a continuation of a successful pilot project in the spring, McCain Library will have at least one copy of these expensive course textbooks on reserve for students taking Summer I courses.
- These textbooks may be used for two hours at a time in McCain Library.
- They may not be taken out of McCain Library.
- Ask for them by title at the Circulation Desk.
Note: this service does not include online supplementary tools, CDs, workbooks or lab manuals – just the required textbook.
- BIO 222 Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology, 11th ed.
- CHE 150 Chemistry: Atoms First, 2nd ed. (2 copies)
- MAT 115 Introduction to the Practice of Statistics, 5th ed.
- PSY 101 Science of Psychology 3rd ed. (2 copies)