Drop-in to a Zotero Learning Lab session with Mayra Tolentino and Casey Long to learn how to use the web browser add-in/extension Zotero to create footnotes and bibliographies and to organize your sources. It takes 15 minutes to install and learn the basics. If you are already a Zotero user drop-in with your questions and Mayra and Casey will help you expand your knowledge of Zotero.
The Zotero Learning Lab sessions will be held in McCain 211 on:
- Tuesday, February 27 at 5pm
- Wednesday, February 28 at 4pm
- Wednesday, March 21 at 5pm
- Thursday, March 22 at 1pm
- Monday, March 26 at 5pm
- Tuesday, March 27 at 6pm
Additional sources for Zotero help:
- Zotero LibGuide: Provides step-by-step instructions for getting started
- Scottie Research & Rescue Desk: All of the student assistants at the Scottie Research & Recuse Desk can help you install Zotero to your computer and learn the basics of adding citations and creating bibliographies. Drop-in or set up an appointment!
Just need a quick reference for citing in a specific style? Try one of our citation style LibGuides!