This summer will present new challenges that you will need to be prepared for. Check out these summer safety tips to learn how you can remain safe during your vacation time.
- Avoid crowded public spaces like beaches, theme parks, carnivals, festivals, concerts, and more!
- Reconsider summer travel plans. Think about the places you made plans to visit and how COVID-19 may impact travel plans.
- Don’t forget to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Stay in cool shaded areas, especially if you begin to feel overwhelmed by the heat.
- Dress in light, loose clothes to decrease chances of heat stroke.
- Apply sunscreen frequently if you plan to spend time in the outdoors.