We have updated our Continuity of Library Services page for the upcoming weeks of preparing for the fall semester.
- For fall semester, a contactless Place a Hold/Grab & Go service for physical books or equipment pick-up is in place.
- All off-campus students and faculty will be able to access library e-materials remotely. If you do not see what you need, Suggest a Purchase.
- Remote reference and research consultations will continue. Use the home page Chat box or make an appointment.
- Library group instruction will happen remotely where possible. Please contact a subject specialist to schedule.
- Our Special Collections unit is working to provide remote services and appointment-based, on-site access, when needed.
- Other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to connect you with needed resources.
- (And please know that we miss you too!)
Faculty, if you have not yet, please contact us with Course Reserve Requests as soon as possible. We will be looking into all available avenues to provide e-resources for the upcoming fall semester.