The McCain Library building houses FOUR deluxe printers to fulfill all your printing, scanning, and copying needs. One machine also faxes documents. See below for instructions on printing in McCain Library.
- Login to a desktop computer in the library and send your print job to Scottie Printing on Firestar.
- At the printers, scan your ID card or login using your ASC username and password.
- Once logged in, you will see options to print, scan, and copy. Select Secure Print to view your list of print requests. In the top left corner of the screen, you can also view the remaining balance on your Scottie printing account.
- Review the print settings before printing to ensure the settings are correct. The default setting will print front-to-back and in black-and-white to save money. If you require single-sided prints or a color print, you will need to change the settings for each print request individually.
- Once you are ready to print, select the Print All button.
All instructions are printed and displayed above the printers. If you have any issues with your print job or need to add money to your printing account, visit the Circulation Desk or ITS during their hours of operation.