McCain Library will be closed from Wednesday, May 18 to Wednesday, May 25 to accommodate filming.
If you expect to need any physical items (such as books, DVDs, equipment, or Reserves) from McCain Library before May 26, please get them:
- today by 5:15 pm (May 16)
- tomorrow 8:00 am – 5:15 pm (May 17) or
- arrange on one of those two days for library staff to leave items in the ground floor lockers opposite the CDVL for your pick-up later.
The next film shoot is taking over our Circulation Desk and three floors of the library. We are relocating everything in the checkout area to storage. All library staff must be out of McCain from this Thursday-next Wednesday.
No patrons will have access, so please plan ahead by emailing email@example.com, phoning 404-471-6094, or visiting by 5:15 pm tomorrow (Tuesday, May 17).
While the building is closed for that week, please refer to the e-resources on the library’s home page, https://www.agnesscott.edu/library/:
- Databases A-Z https://libguides.agnesscott.edu/az.php
- Ebooks in the Catalog https://agnesscott.on.worldcat.org/advancedsearch
- Journals by Title A-Z https://bit.ly/3sDP2EC
- Research Guides https://libguides.agnesscott.edu/
Library staff will be back in McCain and the building will reopen for services at 8:00 am on Thursday, May 26.
Thank you for understanding as there will be more of these interruptions in library services this summer to accommodate the film crew. We will provide similar advance alerts.